Friday, March 21, 2008

Fitness Project - Week 2

Having started my fitness routine last week, by now I think I can say that things have been more difficult than I had originally anticipated. The problem isn't the routine I've laid out, but rather my leg muscles. They unfortunately haven't been as elastic as I'd hoped, so that's been an unexpected hurdle. I'm not sure what this means for reaching my end goal, but perhaps things will prove better in the coming weeks.

As it is, I've almost barely been achieving my target final stretch times. I've been reaching the point of mild discomfort prematurely, so I've been having to just hold my final stretch there.

I've had much better luck stretching my arms and neck, which of course doesn't help when my main focus is my legs. If this keeps up, then I'll have to revise my end goal, so I hope my legs can get with the program soon.

No comments: