Friday, March 28, 2008

Wellness Project - Week 3

This past week I suffered a strange case of mild insomnia. Monday night's sleep wasn't consistent, and I kept moving around in bed, desperately trying to fall asleep. I found I would wake up every so often, which was really unusual. As a result, I slept in an extra hour, until 10AM. I have had episodes in the past where I couldn't fall asleep, but thankfully this episode lasted only one night.

I'm a pretty light sleeper sometimes, so my environment pretty much has been silent and dark for me to be able to actually get to sleep. It used to be that I would go to bed later than everyone else in my house, which actually helped me get to sleep since there weren't any distractions from them. Now that I'm starting to go to bed earlier than they, however, I sometimes have difficulty falling asleep from the lights and their noises.

No comments: