Friday, March 14, 2008

Wellness Project - Week 1

So I started my Wellness Project this week. Considering this, I've actually had great success in keeping with my original goals. I've been going to bed around 12:30 and getting up at around 10:00. I've typically woken up tired, but that effect usually faded after a few minutes before coming back a few hours later and lasting for a few hours. At those times, it's been tough, but I haven't taken a single nap yet―I've kept myself busy enough to stay awake. I haven't used caffeine or anything, either, so hopefully my body will naturally get used to this new sleep schedule.

Unfortunately, I've been getting sick lately―a sore throat. It's most likely to do with the rest of my family getting sick from their work, though, not my new sleeping habit. Here's hoping I get better soon.

No comments: