Friday, April 18, 2008

Wellness Project - Week 6

This week I've been getting up and going to bed at various odd times. Initially, I simply tried to maintain my wake-up time of 8:45AM. On Tuesday, I experimented with getting up at 8:30AM, but ended up sleeping another half hour because I was too tired. Of course, it didn't help that I hadn't gone to bed around 11PM the previous night. The next morning, I tried again to wake up at 8:30AM, but I slept an additional 15 minutes. On Thursday, I woke up at 7AM to take my little sister to school, slept for a half hour after getting back, woke up again to get ready for my IV treatment appointment.

During this appointment, I slept a lot when I could, so I guess you could count this as the first time I've taken a nap during this project. Technically, there wasn't a whole lot else I could do, though. And that night, I finally went to bed at 11PM and woke up this morning at 8:30AM, without sleeping in longer :) Hopefully I can keep this up.

No comments: